A beautifully decorated Christmas tree can be a beautiful focal point of the festive celebrations, but a poorly secured one could cause a holiday catastrophe. Our range of Christmas tree stands provide a strong and stable base for your tree, ensuring your festive season passes peacefully without decorative mishaps of crashing trees.
Sturdy Real Christmas Tree Stands
A real Christmas tree is a seasonal treat for the senses, with its fragrance of pine and glittering decorations. But the weight of a real, living tree needs strong support, and our metal tree stands provide exactly that. Capable of supporting trees up to 12 feet tall, they hold the base of the trunk firmly to keep the tree solidly and safely upright. To assist in getting your Christmas tree standing upright, try one of our easily adjustable stands with a foot pedal.
And to help your decorations last the full length of the season, our stands feature large water reservoirs to ensure your real tree never runs dry.
Convenient Stands for Artificial Trees
But if you prefer the convenience of an artificial tree
, we carry easy-to-handle plastic stands built to support trees of all sizes. And for a real seasonal wow factor, we also stock rotating Christmas tree stands to show your tree off from every angle.
Tips for Choosing and Using a Christmas Tree Stand
Our Christmas tree stands for real trees are built for quality and ease of use, but these extra tips will help you get the most out of them.
- If you're planning on decorating a real tree, choose a stand with adjustable jaws to fit every tree, every year. Most of our adjustable models have an easy foot pedal design to securely grip most any tree’s trunk width.
- Place your stand on a solid and stable surface to help keep your tree upright. If you're putting your tree on a rug or carpet, a solid board or plank under the stand will give extra stability.
- If you're placing the stand on a wooden, laminate, or vinyl floor, put a piece of cloth or felt underneath to help prevent floor marks and scuffs.
- Choose as large a water tank as you can. It's easy to forget watering in all the excitement of the season, and you don't want your tree to prematurely die due to a lack of water.
- Keep a close eye on water levels, especially in the first few days. Fresh trees can take in a lot of moisture in rooms that are heated against the winter chill.
- Make sure to surround a real tree's base with a waterproof sheet or mat to protect the floor from water damage.
- Never put a tall tree in a stand that's not rated for its height. A heavily decorated tree can tip over surprisingly easy if the base isn't wide enough, especially when there are pets and excited children around.
Shop Metal and Plastic Christmas Tree Stans at Ace
Put your festive decorations on a solid footing with a Christmas tree stand from Ace, featuring respected brands including Jack Post, Oasis, Cinco, Krinner and more. Browse our range of metal Christmas tree stands and plastic Christmas tree stands! Order online for quick home delivery or visit your local Ace Hardware store for convenient in-store pickup.