About Lawn Fertilizer
Make sure your yard is green, full and healthy all year long with durable fertilizer options at Ace. Growing grass, plants and trees is all dependent upon on healthy soil. In order to ensure your soil is packed with the nutrients it needs to nourish your lawn and garden, shop quality soil fertilizer from our selection. With our incredible variety of fertilizer, plant food and mulch, it's easy to enhance your curb appeal and create the garden of your dreams.
Finding the Best Lawn Fertilizer
Different types of grass call for a different combination of nutrients. Look for fertilizer blends specifically designed for your specific type of grass, including options that:
- Fill in grass in high-traffic areas
- Grows grass in both sunny and shady spots
- Prevents crabgrass
- Controls moss
These products are available at every price point, making it easy to find one that works within your budget.
Enjoy Healthy Plants and Flowers
Shop our selection of plant foods to make your flowers grow into a healthy, full bloom. Find all-purpose options to grow bigger plants, flowers and vegetables in a short amount of time. Then, browse our variety of mulch to add to flower beds, around your trees and along a garden path to add nutrients to your plants and create a gorgeous, custom garden in your own backyard.
Helpful Hint: Select a mulch with color-fast qualities to prevent colors from fading during every season. That way, your lawn will look bright and beautiful all year long.
When to Fertilize Your Yard
Your yard can benefit from fertilizer year-round. Since different seasons bring different elements and weather conditions, it's important to use the correct fertilizer for the specific time of year. Use these tips to determine which ones to use during each season:
- Multi-step fertilizer: These incredible packs tell you exactly when to use each bag during the year. Using two bags in the spring, one in the summer and one in the fall ensures that your entire yard looks picture-perfect throughout the year.
- Spring season: Spring welcomes brand new grass, plants and flowers. To ensure your new sod and seeds thrive, use nutrient-packed soil every spring.
- Summer season: In the heat, your lawn will require extra food and iron to stay alive. To keep it growing, shop for either all-year fertilizer options or summer-specific lawn fertilizer options.
Helpful Hint: Any time you add new sod, sod plugs or grass seed throughout the year, follow up with fertilizer. That way, your lawn will grow faster and thrive under many conditions.
Keep your yard healthy, full and thriving all year long with quality fertilizer, mulch and plant food products from Ace. We have everything you need to increase your curb appeal and create the custom garden you've always wanted.