Your garage and basement areas are supposed to be places where you can easily store items and work on home-improvement projects. If you're like a lot of homeowners, however, your garage shelving and basement organization system just isn't pulling its weight. Shop Ace Hardware to find garage shelving and basement organization solutions to help you get the most out of each area. Use the sidebar filter to refine your results based on style, brand, price, top-rated buys and even clearance items.
Make Your Garage Work
Your garage can serve many functions. For a lot of people, it's a place to keep the car protected, store tools and do small home-maintenance projects. Asking so much of a single space can be tough without the right storage solutions.
Utilize these garage shelving ideas from Ace to make your garage more functional:
- Put free-standing racks in your garage to hold tools and items you frequently use.
- Choose high racks for more storage in a small garage space.
- Look for heavy steel to hold substantial weight.
- Add hooks for hanging tools.
- Choose wall shelves on brackets for tight spaces that don't require large free-standing racks.
- Add a linen shelf for laundry or small items like laundry supplies.
Helpful Hint: Put your free-standing racks on casters so you can move them around your garage. That way, you'll have easier access to tools and items you need for car repair, home maintenance and more.
Keep Your Basement Organized
Optimize your basement's space with the proper storage solutions from Ace. Keep all your tools, decorations, keepsakes and other items perfectly organized all year long, all while creating extra floor space.
Use these tips to find the right basement storage solutions for your home: · Add large free-standing shelving units to maximize wall space.
- Pick shelving based on the amount of weight it can hold. For lightweight storage, we offer a variety of plastic and galvanized metal free-standing shelving options. For heftier items, shop our selection of durable steel shelving to ensure it supports the weight of everything you need to store.
- Hang wall shelves in your basement for items that need to be readily accessible, like tools, laundry supplies, extra home care materials and more. Make your garage and basement as fully functional as possible.
Stop by Ace Hardware today to find the garage shelving and basement storage solutions you need to maximize your space and organize all your items with ease.